Sunday, December 11, 2011

APPLES!
Mmmm...


Well, there you have it. A finely chopped apple ready to be devoured bit by bit, every second of its sweetness being savored as it should be. Nature's Candy.

It's been a few days since I've been battling my food cravings, a few of which have been extraordinarily hard. However, it seems that I am currently in the lead of my hormonal fluctuation because I'm currently not craving anything (maybe my taste buds are simply burnt out from before?)

Whatever the cause for my sudden lack of cravings, even if its purely mental and I'm just imaging that the craving isn't there (most likely...) , I'm very grateful that I can put that concentration aside, even if only for a short while.  I could have sworn I just heard someone yell "MAN DOWN!" Too many games.

12/10/11
It's mid day now and the weather is chilly, but I still feel like I want to try and go somewhere.. do something.. get my hands dirty, or maybe keep them clean? It all depends on what I choose to do. The power of choice... I really am a wizard!

No comments:

Post a Comment